Reasons for data collection
The processing of your personal information (i.e. any information which may reasonably allow you to be identified; hereinafter referred to as «Personal Information») is necessary for the fulfilment of our contractual obligations towards you and for the provision of our services, in order to protect our legitimate interests and to comply with the legal and financial regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
Cuando usted utiliza el Sitio, autoriza la recopilación, almacenamiento, uso, divulgación y otros usos de su información personal tal como se describe en esta política de privacidad.
You have the right at all times to know what personal data we have about you, what we use it for and the conditions of use we give it (Access). Likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information if it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Correction); likewise, you have the right to have your information removed from our records or databases when you consider that it is not being properly used (Cancellation); as well as to oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
What information do we collect?
We collect two types of data and information from users.
The first type of information is unidentified and not identifiable and belongs to a user (or users). This information may be available or collected through your use of the website. (» https://www.spd-logistics.com/ «). We do not know the identity of a user from whom non-personal information was collected. This non-personal information that is collected may include your aggregate usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g., the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time, etc.) in order to improve the functionality of our Site. We may also collect information about your activity on the Site (e.g., page views, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.)
The second type of information Personal information that is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or that can, with reasonable effort, identify an individual. Such information includes:
Device Information: We collect personal information from your device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g., MAC address and UUID), and other information that relates to your activity on the Site.
Personal information collected and the respective explanations, such as:
Registration Information: When you register on our Site you will be asked to provide certain information such as: full name; email or physical address; and other information.
How do we receive information about you?
We receive your personal information from various sources:
- When you voluntarily provide us with your personal data to register on our Site;
- When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our services
- From external suppliers, services and public records (e.g. traffic analysis providers).
What information do we collect?
We may use the information for the following:
- Communicate with you: – send you notices about our services, provide you with technical information and respond to any customer service issues you may have.
- To broadcast announcements to you when you use our Site (see more under «Announcements»);
- To market our websites and our products
- Carrying out activities related to statistics and analytical studies, aimed at improving the Site.
- In addition to the various uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose personal information to our subsidiaries, associated companies and subcontractors.
- Hosting and operation of our Site;
- To offer you our services, including a personalized view of our Site;
- Storage and processing of such information on our behalf;
- Broadcast advertisements to you and help us evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns and help us redirect any of our users;
- Providing marketing offers and promotional materials related to our Site and services;
- Conducting research, technical diagnostics or data analysis;
We may also disclose information if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is useful or reasonably necessary to
- Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
- Enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential policy violations;
- Investigate, detect, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or other irregularities, suspected fraud or security issues;
- Establish or exercise our rights of defense against legal claims;
- To prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, you or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of cooperating with law enforcement agencies and/or if we deem it necessary to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
You can apply:
- Receive confirmation of whether or not personal information relating to you is processed, and access to your stored personal information, along with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of the personal information you provide directly to us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Request for rectification of your personal information that is under our control.
- Request that your personal information be deleted.
- Oppose the processing of personal information by us.
- Request restrictions on the processing of your personal information by us.
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our own interests and legitimate regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, or receive further information, please contact our Data Protection Officer («DPO») using the details below:
- Find the contact page on our website and contact us.
- Give a brief description of what happened so that our team can answer your questions.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined by the type of information being collected and the purpose for which it is collected, taking into account the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated and unused information in the shortest reasonable time. In accordance with applicable regulations, we will keep records containing customer personal data, account opening documents, communications and anything else in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may correct, replace or delete incomplete or inaccurate information at any time in our sole discretion.
A «cookie» is a piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very useful and can be used for different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate efficiently between pages, enabling automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and our Services faster and easier. Cookies are also used to help ensure that the advertisements you see are relevant to you and your interests and to collect statistical data about the use of our services.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
a. «Session cookies» that are only stored temporarily during a browsing session to allow normal system use and are deleted from your device when you close your browser;
b. «Persistent cookies» that are only read by the Site, stored for a fixed period of time on your computer and are not deleted when you close your browser. Such cookies are used when we need to know who you are for repeated visits, to enable us, for example, to store your preferences at the next login;
c. «Third-party cookies» which are set by other online services that run content on the page you are viewing, for example, by third-party data analysis companies that monitor and analyze our access to the web.
Cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information, but the personal information we store about you may be linked by us to the information stored and retrieved from the cookies. You can delete cookies by following the preference instructions on your device; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not function properly and your online experience may be limited.
Collection of third party information
How do we protect your information?
We have taken great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Site and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the security of the information we collect and maintain, and we prevent unauthorized use of such information, and we require that any third party comply with similar security requirements. While we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the actions of those who access our Site without authorization or who abuse our Site, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
Data transfer outside the EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In those cases, we will transfer your data only to those countries approved by the European Commission that provide an adequate level of data protection or have entered into legal agreements that guarantee an adequate level of data protection.
We may use a third-party advertising technology to serve ads when you access the Site. This technology uses your information regarding your use of the services to serve ads (for example, by placing third party cookies on your web browser).
How: You can opt out of many third-party advertising networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative («NAI») and the Digital Advertising Alliance («DAA»). For more information about this practice by NAI and DAA members, and about your choices regarding the use of this information by these companies, including how to opt out of participating in third-party advertising networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective Web sites: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/.
We may use your personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., or through the use of our external subcontractors, in order to provide you with promotional material about our services, which we believe may be of interest to you.
Out of respect for your right to privacy, we provide you within such marketing materials the means to decline to receive further marketing offers from us. If you unsubscribe, we will remove your email address or phone number from our marketing distribution lists.
Please note that even if you unsubscribe to receive marketing emails from us, we may still send you other important communications by email without offering you the opportunity to opt-out. These e-mails may include customer service announcements or administrative notices.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site is not designed or intended for children. Under no circumstances will we allow the use of our services by minors without the prior consent or authorization of a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without your consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected].
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, you may contact us at [email protected]
+1 956 9996314
1320 CONVENT AVE. STE 7
Laredo City. Texas 78040 USA
Last modified 18/10/2020